Request for tutors at WEA


The new Education Manager with WEA Sydney has written to us. 

"I am aware that the Retired Teachers’ Association is one of our affiliate organisations and having a look at your website page, I was impressed that you have 6000 members. I am a retired secondary teacher, recent tertiary teacher and I still teach with the WEA so I am very interested in reaching out to your organisation in more ways than simply listing your Association as an affiliate."

Is this something your organisation might like to explore with ours? 

For instance, I am looking for new tutors and I am of the firm belief that professional teachers are better “teachers” than professional academics. 

Perhaps we could promote each other’s events and talks to the mutual benefit of us both. I would like to make contact with someone from the Retired Teachers’ Association if that is possible.

Kind regards

Christine Gietz

Education Manager

Workers’ Educational Association Sydney

https://www.weasydney.com.au/s/img/logos/logo.png

No comments:

Post a Comment